P.P. Plasma Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
P.P. Plasma Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please note that by continuing to use this website you are agreeing to any updated versions.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act), the data controller is P.P. Plasma Ltd of Vere Street, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 2GQ.
What we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us – You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name and job title; contact information including email address and telephone number; demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; other information.
- Information we collect about you – With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following formation:
- technical information including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit including the uniform resource locators (URL), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
What we do with the information we gather
We gather this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
- Targeting cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
- Analytical/performance cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies to recognise users when they return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content to the user.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Third party cookies may also be set on our website. Cookies are used by (although there may be others) Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Linkedin to store visitor information through the use of those social media buttons on our website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and you may be sent cookies from these websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy and cookie policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com and quoting the email subject heading “P.P. Plasma Ltd – Personal Information Notification”. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Vere Street, Salford, Greater Manchester, M50 2GQ. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy was last updated on 01.06.2015