Plate Rolling Services
Cylindrical products up to 3000 mm wide and up to 20 mm thick
P.P. Plasma’s highly-knowledgeable team, along with the very latest machinery, can confidently meet every plate rolling requirement. We can provide stitch cut holes prior to aid assembly and remove the stitch cuts if necessary. Our pre-bending rolls reduce the need for scrap on both ends while our clean rolls remove the risk of contamination. In addition, as part of our drive to offer a complete solution, customers can opt for our edge prepping service for the delivery of components ready for welding.
- Laser etching technology to minimise your assembly time by marking positions
- Stitch cutting technology to aid assembly when removing apertures
- Removal of stitch cut apertures if required
- Ready for welding components due to edge prepping prior to rolling
- Scrap reduction on both ends due to pre-bending rolls
Our dedicated fleet of vehicles can give you a premium delivery service throughout the UK and Ireland. We are renowned for our flexibility so please speak to us to discuss all the available options.