Plasma Cutting Services
Up to 9000 mm x 4000 mm x up to 150 mm thickness.
Submerged plasma cutting facility delivering cost-effective solutions for greater thicknesses
Experienced plasma cutting services
P.P. Plasma has provided plasma cutting services since 1995. Our expertise in plasma cutting technology has contributed enormously to the success and growth of our business. Our plasma bed is able to cut 9000 mm x 4000 mm x 150 mm thick and has proven to be one of our most popular and cost-efficient services for thicker profiling requirements.
Using CNC-controlled plasma cutting facilities, expertly supported by our CAD Department, P.P. Plasma’s vast experience delivers real benefits for our customers. Our flexible Production department, combined with long-established relationships with our European partners, ensures P.P. Plasma has one of the fastest turnarounds in the business (48 hours for thickness up to 50 mm and between one-two weeks on thickness of 100 mm and above).
Benefits of plasma cutting
- Plasma is formed when electricity is passed through a stream of inert, conductive gas. Plasma is so hot it can move quickly and cut deeply – the most effective choice for thicker materials.
- In order to reduce heat distortion we always cut underwater, guaranteeing a high level of quality.
- Ability to cut thicker items very quickly and cost effectively.
- Submerged plasma cutting creates less fumes meaning a clean and healthy working atmosphere for our employees.
- Reduced noise and glare (ultraviolet radiation) due to submerged plasma cutting.
(Tolerances available on request.)
Our dedicated fleet of vehicles can give you a premium delivery service throughout the UK and Ireland. We are renowned for our flexibility so please speak to us to discuss all the available options.